Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pride, Family and Otherwise


Michelle made these psychedelic lovelies to celebrate Pride week - she assures me they were no trouble but I was witness to the six different bowls of dyed batter on the counter; the precise layering into each cell of the cupcake pan.

I spent the day in Dayton with my family for Fathers' Day and took no pictures, but did enjoy a brisk bike ride through my parents' neighborhood with my folks and my sister and lunch in Yellow Springs.

On the way home from lunch, I talked with my parents earnestly about the possibility of home ownership in a few years, and they gave me encouraging and useful advice.

I'm probably never going to stop screwing things up, but it's times like these where I feel really divorced from my more libertine self of a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment