Sunday, October 24, 2010


The early days of our relationship can be characterized by a lot of happy idleness - coccooned in my squalid basement apartment, marathoning cop dramas, not completely sure what day of the week it was. Those shut-in oxytocin binges can't last forever, and eventually we emerged into the daylight to be people who were punctual for work and bothered to show up for class.

Our schedules have never been terribly parallel, but as dissociated as they are now, I miss lazy days spent having that guy annoy the shit out of me. Tonight we loafed, he strung this guitar for me, and I gave him a haircut, and it was great.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, oxytocin. I remember it fondly.

    I'm glad the Calendar o' Looooove lined up properly, even if only for an evening. That balance of time-together-but-not-TOO-much-time-together is so important. Even your cat's in on this date!

    ReplyDelete