Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Warriors!




Nick and I did the Warrior Dash on Sunday. (Forgive the watermark, I can't be bothered to purchase race photos.) It was a mud-soaked good time, and it's Wednesday now but we're still sliced up and bruised.

Afterwards we stopped by a spooky little roadside grill in Logan, and had the bored teenage girl working it make us some terrible cousin of a grilled cheese sandwich - single slice of American cheese melted between a blackened bun and wrapped in foil. After hours in the relentless heat and mud, it tasted like heaven.

3 comments:

  1. Leaping over fire in a race? You're my new badass hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the above comment. That may just be one race photo that's worth purchasing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Caitlin, you really need to buy that photo.

    ReplyDelete