Saturday, November 26, 2011

The day after Thanksgiving, Nick, my sister Rita, her dog Lucy and I did a bit of shopping and hiking in Yellow Springs. Yellow Springs is a crunchy little college town about twenty minutes down the road from my hometown. My dear friend from high school opened a shop there for his screenprinting business and we were able to finally lay eyes on the space and give him well-deserved high fives.


Also, that afternoon the little single-screen in town was showing this title so Rita (given name Marguerite) and I posed in honor of our suddenly meta post-holiday excursion.

2 comments:

  1. I have such fond memories of Yellow Springs from visits when I was a kid. Without knowing, a cousin of Ben's gave us pottery from a shop there as a wedding present. Such a nice reminder of the past. So is this.

    ReplyDelete