Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First wedding

A weird thing that happened a few weeks before I got married to Nick is that I got married to Leslie, even though the state of Ohio (constitutionally!) forbids it, and we were at someone else's wedding, and she was a bridesmaid, and it was sanctioned by Nick himself.

It was a whirlwind thing, but I guess when you know, you know!

(N.B. My face is even pointier in real life than it appears here! Also, at some point I am going to make a collage of me posing with short friends - where the effect is never that they are squat little nuggets, but that I am a grotesquely enlarged version of a regular-sized thing, a la Ghostbusters. I am not even very tall!)

2 comments:

  1. I may or may not have fed cake to a friend at a wedding in an absurd moment.

    Can we have a giant collage of tall people with their short(er) friends? I'm pretty sure I developed my ridiclous headtilt in pictures as a response to looking absurdly tall.

    ReplyDelete