Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Star-crossed


Nick (right)




Nick and Greta are one of the great love stories of our time. It goes Tristan and Isolde, then Romeo and Juliet, then Nick and this freaking cat.

Nick will make one faint clicking sound and she'll bound across the apartment and hop into bed. (I am a fairly serious opponent of pets in the bedroom.) Then he'll exclaim "FAMILY BED!" as she stuffs a paw in my mouth. This is usually enough to convince me to get out of bed already and get dressed for work.

4 comments:

  1. The dog thinks our bedroom is his as much as it is ours. But he's not allowed on the bed. Doesn't even know that might be possible. He does, however, feel the need to flop his body weight AGAINST the bed as he lies as close as he physically can to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.

    I have sad face because both of the men I live with have a cat that follows them around like a puppy. I want an animal that loves me most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would definitely disapprove of the great dane that always ends up in our bed. I usually kick him out once he lies on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean, I am a fairly serious opponent but let's just say most nights there's a gray cat in my bed.

    ReplyDelete