Monday, February 20, 2012

Awakening, part 2

Because of my aforementioned sleeping problems, each morning I sort of mentally review my sleeping performance of the previous night to look for patterns, magic solutions. Moments after waking, still in bed, kind of to myself:

Me: I feel good, I feel good. Didn't have anything to drink last night, wore socks so I think that helped me from tossing and turning from the cold.
Nick: Mm-hmm.
Me: I should keep a sleep journal! Like, on the nightstand, so I can keep better track of this stuff.
Nick: 'Cause what's gonna start getting you out of bed in the morning is recordkeeping.
Me: Shut up.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I think having a partner is awesome for keeping your grand ideas in check. We do it for each other. Although sometimes we go the opposite way and "Yes and" the ideas and they become a towering Suess-esque pile of idea.

    ReplyDelete